Google Groups

Re: flickers and sometimes is covered with weird white box

Henry May 10, 2011 10:14 AM
Posted in group: iScroll
I fixed it. I used the article: http://cubiq.org/you-shall-not-flicker and changed around my dom. No more flicker :)

On Mon, May 9, 2011 at 10:30 PM, Henry <henry...@gmail.com> wrote:
Found some more interesting things.. I added life events to my iOS app
and made it destroy the scrolls on resume. I set a timer to re-
initialize iscrolls after 5 seconds and i STILL get a flash at the 5
second mark. something to do with iScroll..

Any ideas anyone?

(i upgraded to 0.9.5)