Google Groups

Re: demo's and the current 0.4 beta?

Jeff Lowe Mar 13, 2012 9:27 AM
Posted in group: iPhoneWebDev
If you use the Safari Developer console, you can manually grab all the (presumably) 0.5 files from the server. It is a pain, but I did that in order to get some of the newer features that 0.4 doesn't include.

On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 9:15 AM, Remi Grumeau <remi.g...@gmail.com> wrote:
It really seems we should unlink the documentation for now.... : (

Documentation is using 0.5:

What is actually strange is that 0.4beta2 dialog works fine too:

click on "Search" in the toolbar.

You should probably give 0.4beta2 a try:

Remi

On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 4:54 PM, DrTwitch <twit...@gmail.com> wrote:
i am really sad.
i looked at the example dialog page
http://www.iui-js.org/documentation/0.50/styles-themes.html#standalone
and tried to use the Dialog Box
which renders like this:
http://www.iui-js.org/documentation/0.50/getting-started/example-dialog.html#_screen1

i used the downloaded sheets and the source code on the demonstration
page. ( http://www.iui-js.org/download ) 0.4 beta 2

unfortunately the form elements are jumbled up.
https://itwebforms.grinnell.edu/m/apage.asp#_screen1

the style sheets on the demonstration site are "younger" than the
one's i can download.

is there any help or advice on getting the demonstration to work with
the current 0.4 or possibly is there a way to get to 0.5?