Google Groups

Re: force 4 spaces and "Use spaces instead of tabs"

Martin Cohen Feb 9, 2012 10:00 AM
Posted in group: Intype (Public)
I'll add the feature to "turn off autoindentation" to the todo list.

The feature for setting these defaults based on grammar via bundle settings is in the plans.

On 9 February 2012 18:56, Martin "Cohen" Balazik <martin....@gmail.com> wrote:
Intype is auto-detecting that the document is indented with tabs or spaces.

If it does not work, it is a bug. In that case, please let us know what version of Intype you have and possible send the file you're having problems with so we can take a look and possibly tune the auto-detection algorithm.

Also it would be awesome if you could describe the operation which is replacing the tabs / spaces.

On 9 February 2012 03:54, MCMayor <birdieat...@yahoo.com> wrote:
I have had problems with this as well. It's stealthily replacing my spaces with tabs. Very bad when the spaces mean something!

--
Martin "Cohen" Balážik

--
Martin "Cohen" Balážik