Google Groups

Re: Constantly getting "Media search error. Please try again shortly" error.

David4711 Jul 19, 2012 12:36 PM
Posted in group: Instagram API Developers
Hi,

I'm also getting these kind of errors more and more the last time. Anyone else experiencing these kind of errors lately ??

On Friday, June 29, 2012 6:59:41 PM UTC+2, Matt Lea wrote:
Any word on these errors yet?

On Thursday, June 28, 2012 7:34:30 AM UTC-5, Scott wrote:
Late yesterday afternoon and overnight we saw approx. 15% of our requests respond with the 400 error and 30% taking more than 3 seconds.  It looks like the issue is still there.

Mike, is there anything we can do to help investigate?