Google Groups

Windows 7 Taskbar Focus problem on Master & Slaves

Alistair Feb 23, 2012 8:55 AM
Posted in group: Input Director
I am using Windows 7 x64 on Primary Master and Windows 7 x86 on the 2
slaves and when running v1.3 beta I cannot get the taskbar items to
open up again.

I may have five or six items on the tab var for example multiple IE
windows, Firefox windows and Thunderbird open on different machine but
when I try to mouse over or click on any of the task bar windows it
briefly appears for > 0.5 second and then disappears and it is not
possible to regain focus on the tab by left clicking on the item. The
only way I can get into the item is using Switch to via Task manager.

Is this a known issue or is it just my machine?