Google Groups

Re: Please Inform us!!!!!!

NianticOpsDonatello Dec 16, 2012 12:13 AM
Posted in group: Ingress Discussion

Categories: Report Issues & Get Troubleshooting Help :

There are several questions in this thread.  I will do my best to address them.

1. We had an XMP bug that impacted control fields.  We have fixed that bug but NIAOPS had to ensure all impacted control fields were reset.  This process has created the decay you are seeing in the Comm.

2.  There seems to be a new issue being reported regarding XMP damage accuracy.  I will look in to this and report back.

3.  If one of your teammates changes allegiances (requests a faction change), you may see NIAOPSDAEMONX destroying entities. Do not be alarmed, all traitor activity must be wiped. Some of your related entities may be destroyed in the process, but it is for your own good and the security of your faction.