Google Groups

additional modification of database and classes

rs Dec 14, 2011 6:54 AM
Posted in group: InfiniteGraph Developer Forum
Hello,

if I am going to use a SQL-database-server and I have to add
"birthday" to the table person, which already contains data of 150
persons (name, street, city) this will be no problem: "birthday" just
will be "null" for all persons, but the other data still is available
and I just have to modify my (Java) source code then. But how to do
this in Infinitegraph, if i have to add a property (birthday) to my
class "Person" and the database is already created containing 150
persons (name, street, city)?

Best regeards