Google Groups

RE: [efloraofindia:116115] Rutaceae Week_RVS5_Citrus reticulata?

promila chaturvedi May 16, 2012 5:53 AM
Posted in group: efloraofindia
Prof singh,
Some of the petiole here in the picture are winged while yours pulvinus petiole?

Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 10:39:49 +0530
Subject: Fwd: [efloraofindia:116115] Rutaceae Week_RVS5_Citrus reticulata?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Vijayasankar <>
Date: 10 May 2012 09:11

Dear all

Is this Citrus reticulata?
Captured at an orchard in Sirumalai hills, TN.
This had loose jacket and sweet pulp!
Tamil name (I think): 'Kamala orange' கமலா ஆரஞ்சு

Vijayasankar Raman
University of Mississippi

With regards,
The whole world uses my Image Resource of more than a thousand species & eight thousand images of Birds, Butterflies, Plants etc. (arranged alphabetically & place-wise): You can also use them for free as per Creative Commons license attached with each image.
For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group: (more than 1860 members & 1,15,000 messages on 30/4/12) or Efloraofindia website: (with a species database of more than 6500 species).