Google Groups

Re: [efloraofindia:117198] Firmiana colorata

Prashant May 21, 2012 6:55 AM
Posted in group: efloraofindia
Thanks a lot Balkar ji, Chitra ji, Usha di, Vijayasankar ji & Rajesh ji. Thanks Rajesh ji for sharing info from the book "Forest Trees of Western Ghat".

I am sharing one photograph showing the trunk in the background.

Regards
Prashant

On Mon, May 21, 2012 at 8:06 AM, Balkar Singh <balka...@gmail.com> wrote:
Excellent Shots Prashant Ji

On Mon, May 21, 2012 at 7:01 AM, Chitra Shanker <chitra...@gmail.com> wrote:
Wow. wonderful capture.Yeah like Ushadi said the internet shows a leaf like pods with seed attached though the pods here are very very interesting too
http://www.flickr.com/photos/shubhada_nikharge/3437632547/
Check this out. I am going crazy seeing all your wonderful photos
chitra

--
Dr. Chitra Shanker
Sr. Scientist (Entomology)