Google Groups

Re: [efloraofindia:117198] Firmiana colorata

Prashant May 21, 2012 6:55 AM
Posted in group: efloraofindia
Thanks a lot Balkar ji, Chitra ji, Usha di, Vijayasankar ji & Rajesh ji. Thanks Rajesh ji for sharing info from the book "Forest Trees of Western Ghat".

I am sharing one photograph showing the trunk in the background.

On Mon, May 21, 2012 at 8:06 AM, Balkar Singh <> wrote:
Excellent Shots Prashant Ji

On Mon, May 21, 2012 at 7:01 AM, Chitra Shanker <> wrote:
Wow. wonderful capture.Yeah like Ushadi said the internet shows a leaf like pods with seed attached though the pods here are very very interesting too
Check this out. I am going crazy seeing all your wonderful photos

Dr. Chitra Shanker
Sr. Scientist (Entomology)
Directorate of Rice Research,
Rajendranagar, Hyderabad -500030