Google Groups

Re: [efloraofindia:114676] Re: glands on Terminalia arjuna

Mahadeswara Apr 25, 2012 8:42 PM
Posted in group: efloraofindia
Excellent......excellent.......Great contribution.

On Thursday, April 26, 2012 7:18:02 AM UTC+5:30, surajit koley wrote:
Actually i was thinking if those bulges on the leafblade are also initiation of glands or not!

Regards,

surajit

On Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 7:04 AM, ushadi Micromini <micromi...@gmail.com> wrote:
Tanay... good
now tell me about the other picture that Surajit has marked some spot in thebody of the leaf.. could you please?
thanks
Usha di

On Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 6:52 AM, surajit koley <surajitno...@gmail.com> wrote:
Good evening Tanay Sir. You are welcome for stealing as much as you can, this enriches me :)

Regards,

surajit

On Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 5:44 AM, Tanay Bose <tanay...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Surajit Ji.
I stole one of you picture and tried to point the leaf glads in Terminalia (attached).
Tanay

--
Tanay Bose
Research & Teaching Assistant.