Google Groups

Flora of Uttarakhand- Valley of Flowers- Flora among the clouds

JM Garg Jan 7, 2011 10:44 PM
Posted in group: efloraofindia

Captured on 12/8/10 during the trek from Ghangaria (around 11,000 ft.) to Valley of Flowers (around 12500 ft.).

Don’t miss it in 2011.

With regards,
J.M.Garg (
The whole world uses my Image Resource of more than a thousand species & eight thousand images of Birds, Butterflies, Plants etc. (arranged alphabetically & place-wise): You can also use them for free as per liberal licensing conditions attached with each image.
For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Google e-group- Efloraofindia: (more than 1475 members & 57,000 messages on 16/12/10 & with a database of around 4400 species on 30/11/10)