Google Groups

Re: [efloraofindia:113367] Hygrophila auriculata (Schumach.) from Hooghly

surajitkoley Apr 14, 2012 9:30 PM
Posted in group: efloraofindia
Sir,

According to literatures available to me the leaves and the root are used to treat anemia & jaundice. Maybe Pankaj Sir oe Ushadi Madam tell us more.

Regards,

Surajit

On Sun, Apr 15, 2012 at 9:56 AM, Satish Phadke <drsmp...@gmail.com> wrote:
Which part of the plant is used in treating anemia?
Interesting New to me.

On Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 10:08 PM, surajit koley <surajitno...@gmail.com> wrote:
Yes, Madam, all those efforts by NGOs, medical practitioners and various Govt. organisations are spreading awareness of common homemade remedies, besides we have our grannies' traditional wisdom.

Regards,

Surajit

On Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 9:46 PM, ushadi Micromini <micromi...@gmail.com> wrote:
Yes, Surajit... Ramkrishna Mission outreach program , and a few NGOs worked very hard for last 10 years or so to get the information out ... many Vidyas did voluntary work at grass roots level and the radio and TV DD Bangla did its part... Very happy to see it giving results...  Many Allopathic MDs are also "prescribing/suggesting " many of these household readily available saags for various home food daily habits...

Tomar enthu amar bhalo laage
Usha di
===

..Usha di