Google Groups

Re: [efloraofindia:117098] Pongamia pinnata

Gurcharan Singh May 20, 2012 2:54 AM
Posted in group: efloraofindia
Nice photographs Prashant ji. Very common in Delhi.

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

On Sun, May 20, 2012 at 1:27 PM, Rajesh Sachdev <leopa...@gmail.com> wrote:
Prashantji, I also observed the same at Barvi, Badlapur - which is deciduous forest. Wonder, I couldn`t report or give significance importance to it.

On 20 May 2012 13:11, Prashant Awale <pka...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Friends,

Seen this tree of Pongamia pinnata at Achara creek along with other mangrove trees. Flowers were looking too beautiful.

What surprised me was that the tree had spherical fruits (dried ones) hanging like grapes. Kindly have a look at enclosed photographs. Could this be due to some disease??

Regards
Prashant