Google Groups

Re: [efloraofindia:111820] Re: How-to post to eFI via Google Docs (

JM Garg Mar 25, 2012 7:41 PM
Posted in group: efloraofindia
Thanks, Roma ji.
Further corrected to include posting through Google Groups.

On 26 March 2012 00:08, shetur <> wrote:
Wow great! So quick! Hopefully newbies won't fumble and make mistakes now.:) or still they would.:)

Smiles apart I am cribbing that how come I didn't join this wonderful group earlier!
 A correction: wonderful group with amazing people!!!

On Saturday, March 24, 2012 5:44:59 AM UTC+5:30, Dinesh Valke wrote:
Message from
Dear friends,
Have made an attempt to illustrate steps used for posting via Google Docs.
The steps are put in a presentation format - the file is downloadable for offline viewing.

Click to open:
Google Docs makes it easy to create, store and share online documents, spreadsheets and presentations.
Logo for Google Docs

The whole world uses my Image Resource of more than a thousand species & eight thousand images of Birds, Butterflies, Plants etc. (arranged alphabetically & place-wise): You can also use them for free as per Creative Commons license attached with each image.
For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group: (more than 1820 members & 1,10,000 messages on 29/2/12) or Efloraofindia website: (with a species database of more than 6000 species).