Google Groups

Re: [efloraofindia:113216] Nature hits the high note... in white! Capparis from Chamundi hills

JM Garg Apr 29, 2012 10:26 PM
Posted in group: efloraofindia

Forwarding again forId confirmation orotherwise please.

Some earlierrelevant feedback:
“Capparis mooni Leaf description tells: leaves are upto 9cms.
Here in my pics, leaves are much smaller. So it could be a difft Capparis.” from Raghu ji.

On 10 April 2012 13:47, raghu ananth <ragh...@yahoo.com> wrote:
Nature hits the high note... in white!
Shot at Chamundi hills, Mysore

Capparis species … C. mooni ?