Google Groups

Re: {ICWA Portal} IPCC Group 2

manjusha tatavarthi Apr 13, 2012 5:42 AM
Posted in group: ICWAportal
I'm also preparing for group 2 of IPCC. But i'm not from chennai..

On Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 9:14 PM, sekar sekar <sekar...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all,

Some time back i asked for any one in our portal preparing for the Group 2 of IPCC. I want some to have a group study through Gtalk or if they are in chennai, we can discuss in person also. I need a good company to prepare for the following three papers which are pending for my CA INTER.

Advanced Accounts
Auditing and
Information technology and Strategic management

--
Sekar
9840654619