Google Groups

Re: {ICWA Portal} IPCC Group 2

manjusha tatavarthi Apr 13, 2012 5:42 AM
Posted in group: ICWAportal
I'm also preparing for group 2 of IPCC. But i'm not from chennai..

On Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 9:14 PM, sekar sekar <> wrote:
Hi all,

Some time back i asked for any one in our portal preparing for the Group 2 of IPCC. I want some to have a group study through Gtalk or if they are in chennai, we can discuss in person also. I need a good company to prepare for the following three papers which are pending for my CA INTER.

Advanced Accounts
Auditing and
Information technology and Strategic management

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ICWAportal" group.
To post to this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at