Google Groups

Re: [Minimalist Runner:115350] Re: Thermoregulation and Moisture-wicking Materials; A Major Detriment to Performance

Viking Runner Jul 14, 2012 12:24 PM
Posted in group: Minimalist Runner - Barefoot, Sandals, Shoes
..aqualung my friend....:-)

carl

From: el jefe <cr...@austin.rr.com>
To: huar...@googlegroups.com
Sent: Sat, July 14, 2012 3:20:18 PM
Subject: Re: [Minimalist Runner:115350] Re: Thermoregulation and Moisture-wicking Materials; A Major Detriment to Performance

yes, i know...i was a fiddle player in a band touring the english pubs.......he went with me a lot.....he felt like the hash bust was a setup by his enemies in the cricket world...or so he said.....as i remember he had been made captain of the national team, and they didn't win, so he says they set him up for the bust so they could take his captaincy......there were, of course, other issues also....he was a rough guy, loved to fight and drink.....if he were american, he would have been a great running back.....he also didn't play english style cricket, and that caused him issues with the stodgy higher ups when his team didn't win... .....ian played the west indian style cricket.....el jefe