Google Groups

Re: [Minimalist Runner:115304] Thermoregulation and Moisture-wicking Materials; A Major Detriment to Performance

Jason Robillard Jul 14, 2012 7:30 PM
Posted in group: Minimalist Runner - Barefoot, Sandals, Shoes
Would the hair allow enough air flow to create a convection effect? Or would the hair trap air, thus insulating the head and shoulders?

On Saturday, July 14, 2012 6:21:11 PM UTC-7, Tuck wrote:
It would work the same way as the black robe, wouldn't it?  (Says the
blonde whose head overheats in the sun...)

Tucker