Google Groups

Re: [Minimalist Runner:115364] Re: Thermoregulation and Moisture-wicking Materials; A Major Detriment to Performance

Deacon Patrick Jul 14, 2012 3:31 PM
Posted in group: Minimalist Runner - Barefoot, Sandals, Shoes
The dark underside absorbs body heat, facilitating heat transfer away from the noggin, presuming a lighter outside.

With abandon,
Patrick

It's all good (but is it the Best Good?).
www.MindYourHeadCoop.org