Google Groups

Re: Thermoregulation and Moisture-wicking Materials; A Major Detriment to Performance

Juha Myllylä Jul 15, 2012 7:27 AM
Posted in group: Minimalist Runner - Barefoot, Sandals, Shoes
"Severe dehydration" was said on the video. I understand why you used
that video, but there still were so much bullshit in it that I
couldn't resist..

I'm thinking about first law of thermodynamics or something like
that... I wonder if just a technical shirt would matter so much. It
probably slows a heat dissipation, but I'm not sure that it would
prevent it. Same amount of heat gets dissipated from system (runner
wearing a tech shirt) anyway?