Google Groups

Re: [Minimalist Runner:115339] Re: Thermoregulation and Moisture-wicking Materials; A Major Detriment to Performance

Denise Skidmore Jul 14, 2012 4:15 PM
Posted in group: Minimalist Runner - Barefoot, Sandals, Shoes
When I was listening to the description of the fancy tech fabric in the film, I was thinking that it sounded like wool.

On Sat, Jul 14, 2012 at 2:33 PM, Deacon Patrick <lamon...@mac.com> wrote:
How does a thin wool t compare with a cotton one? Anyone compare this?

I love a loose, soaked cotton seersucker when resting or on the bike, but for running it drives me nuts. I love my thin wool t's for that. 100+ F, desert humidity tested.