Google Groups

Re: [Minimalist Runner:115803] Re: Thermoregulation and Moisture-wicking Materials; A Major Detriment to Performance

Doug Sims Jul 19, 2012 8:32 AM
Posted in group: Minimalist Runner - Barefoot, Sandals, Shoes
"Asses the weather" This reminds me of the flight attendant movie with
Mike Meyers.

The movie is crap, but that line is really funny.