Google Groups

Re: Thermoregulation and Moisture-wicking Materials; A Major Detriment to Performance

Juha Myllylä Jul 14, 2012 1:56 PM
Posted in group: Minimalist Runner - Barefoot, Sandals, Shoes
Well, according to one finnish science magazine, darker tee would be
better. White tee reflects heat radiation back. Unfortunately, it does
not only apply to radiation from sun, it does also apply to heat
radiation from your body.

This is becoming too complicated, just do not use the shirt when it
gets hot.