Google Groups

RE: Hiding images until ready to publish

Doris Lewis Rare Book Room Jan 20, 2012 5:33 AM
Posted in group: Historypin Community
We are currently pinning photos from our institution’s collections in
preparation for the 100th anniversary of  a local community. Is there
some way we can get everything ready and then publish them all at one
time? I found something to that effect under “collections” but it
seemed to me to say that you could upload the photos & add metadata
ahead of time but that once you pin a photo to the map it is visible?
I ask because we have temporary help working on this that we will not
have available when the time comes to “publish.”
Jane