Google Groups

Re: FYI: User data export now includes Heart Rate and pause/resume points in GPX

Bill Day Apr 2, 2012 1:43 PM
Posted in group: HealthGraph
FYI we are now normalizing all GPX export track point data to GMT time.

You can map this to your local timezone using normalized time plus lat/lon, if desired.
-b-

On Tuesday, March 20, 2012 5:26:10 PM UTC-5, Bill Day wrote:
Thanks to everyone that has given feedback our previous expansion of user data export.

Based upon your feedback, we have pushed an update to user data export today that includes:
(1) heart rate information in GPX
(2) start/stop points in GPX for all activities where the user paused and then resumed their activity

If you've requested these additions, please generate a new export and let us know if this meets your needs.  If you need info on using the export feature, see:
http://blog.healthgraph.com/2012/02/27/user-data-export/

FYI we are also working on timezone related export requests.  I will post here when that update is live.

Thanks again,
-b-