Google Groups

Re: [haxe] Haxe is great, but It doesn't compile to Actionscript 3 (correctly).

Daniel Ribeiro Feb 24, 2012 11:37 AM
Posted in group: Haxe
Sure. I've resubmitted on google code: http://code.google.com/p/haxe/issues/detail?id=666&colspec=ID%20Status%20Priority%20Platform%20Owner%20Summary

Thanks,
- Daniel

On Friday, February 24, 2012 4:09:58 AM UTC-8, Nicolas Cannasse wrote:
Le 24/02/2012 02:11, Daniel Ribeiro a �crit :
> Haxe is an amazing language. I am utterly flabbergasted by the awesome
> work that Nicolas Cannasse and other have put into it. It is unfortunate
> though that its as3 (as a source language) target doesn't work. I've
> assembled 7 bugs that I've found while using it for the past week on
> Github
> <https://github.com/danielribeiro/HaxeDoesNotCompileToActionscript>,
> specifically here
> <https://github.com/danielribeiro/HaxeDoesNotCompileToActionscript/blob/master/src/Main.hx>.
>
> It would be awesome if as3 was supported, as It would allows us to use
> all the great runtime tools at our disposal nowadays (specially runtime
> debugging in production).

Hi,

AS3 is not a priority target, but I usually fix bugs when I find some.
Could you report the one you found on http://code.google.com/p/haxe/issues ?

Thanks,
Nicolas