Google Groups

Linux versions released!

Sean Kranzberg Apr 22, 2014 10:38 AM
Posted in group: Google Web Designer beta

Hello GWD Community!

I’m happy to announce today that Google Web Designer is now available and supported on four different versions of Linux.

This includes the following versions:

  • Ubuntu

  • Debian

  • OpenSUSE

  • Fedora

We are still in Beta but would love any feedback both on the Linux implementation and the products core feature set.  There are a lot of important changes coming soon but please try out the Beta version and give us your thoughts.

Along with Linux support, we also have a few fixes related to the gallery and map components, as well as the installer for Windows 8.

Check out the release notes here: http://goo.gl/nqHDIh and download GWD here: http://goo.gl/StQLvM

Cheers,

Sean Kranzberg