Google Groups

Re: [growl-development] Compiling growl - error regarding certificate

Christopher Forsythe Dec 8, 2011 5:49 PM
Posted in group: Growl Development
You're using the wrong name. Look at the name in the Xcode project build settings and that's what you'll want to use. :)

Chris

On Thu, Dec 8, 2011 at 2:26 PM, Mihai <mihai...@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm trying to compile growl but I got the error "[BEROR]Code Sign
error: The identity '3rd Party Mac Developer Application' doesn't
match any valid certificate/private key pair in the default keychain".
I tried making a certificate with the name "3rd Party Mac Developer
Application" but I keep getting the error when I try to recompile. Am
I missing something?

M.