Google Groups

Re: [growl-development] Compiling growl - error regarding certificate

Christopher Forsythe Dec 8, 2011 5:49 PM
Posted in group: Growl Development
You're using the wrong name. Look at the name in the Xcode project build settings and that's what you'll want to use. :)

On Thu, Dec 8, 2011 at 2:26 PM, Mihai <> wrote:
I'm trying to compile growl but I got the error "[BEROR]Code Sign
error: The identity '3rd Party Mac Developer Application' doesn't
match any valid certificate/private key pair in the default keychain".
I tried making a certificate with the name "3rd Party Mac Developer
Application" but I keep getting the error when I try to recompile. Am
I missing something?

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Growl Development" group.
To post to this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at