Google Groups

Re: [TinkerPop] [Blueprints] Edge Filters in Vertex API -- Looking to the Future of Distributed Graph Databases

pShah May 14, 2012 8:53 AM
Posted in group: Gremlin-users
Has this feature been removed completely or moved to a different module?

On Thursday, April 26, 2012 12:34:09 PM UTC-4, Marko A. Rodriguez wrote:
Cool Luca. I knew you would be able to natively support these notions in OrientDB.

On Apr 26, 2012, at 7:07 AM, Luca Garulli wrote:

I can't wait to support it at low level in OrientDB! This API is simple, readable, clear and powerful.

On 25 April 2012 18:47, Marko Rodriguez <> wrote:

Regarding the up-coming vertex-adjacency API, do you mean

public Iterable<Vertex> getOutVertices(Object... filters);
public Iterable<Vertex> getInVertices(Object... filters);

Ah! Yea. Good eye. You are right, <Vertex> not <Edge>.

Thanks Pierre,