Google Groups

Re: Assigning someone a task from a shared queue Suggestion...

Mike Wilday May 7, 2012 3:58 PM
Posted in group: GQueues Discussion Forum
I would be hesitant to allow anyone account wide opt-in. We have a meager 25 users in several different departments and I know that we would not want to share list access with other departments.... but as an additional option to shared lists... it would be a nice feature.

On Monday, May 7, 2012 3:45:22 PM UTC-7, Cameron (GQueues) wrote:
Yes, I agree with all the points made.  These changes are on my list of improvements to make!

On Tue, May 1, 2012 at 3:00 PM, Andy R <> wrote:

On Tuesday, 1 May 2012 18:11:07 UTC+1, Mike Wilday wrote:

It would be really helpful if the assignee AND the queue owner were alerted to completed tasks. That way as I manage my bosses tasks, we can both stay informed on what is being completed.

I think this is another strong use case for relaxing the concept of "queues having one owner".  If "account-wide queues" are possible, relevant people could elect to "follow" them and be notified of changes (as happens in several other systems).

- Andy R

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "GQueues Discussion Forum" group.

To post to this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at