Google Groups

Re: Bookmarklet-can't drag to favorites bar and no right click Apr 20, 2012 9:46 PM
Posted in group: GQueues Discussion Forum
having same problem!! really need help with this!! please anyone??

On Friday, August 26, 2011 8:08:45 AM UTC-10, PK wrote:
I am trying to get the bookmarklet onto my explorer favorites bar but
it's not working.  I looked at the support pages and the video
tutorial and I swear I'm doing it correclty but it still won't work.

I'm running on a mac computer using bootcamp to run windows 7
Professional.  I'm running internet explorer 8.  I've downloaded the
add-in "Chrome Frame BHO" into internet explorer.

From gqueues, I go to the settings page and click on "create gqueues
task" and try to drag it to my favorites bar but I get a round circle
with a line through it.  The only time this icon changes is when I'm
between my favorites and it changes to a bar sort of like it wants to
insert between 2 exisiting favorites but when I release the mouse, it
does nothing.  If I right click the "create gqueses task" in settings,
there is no option for adding to favorites or bookmarks.

If I click the "create gqueues task" in settings it opens a little
window for me to create the task.

I can not figure out what I'm doing wrong.  Can anyone help me?