Google Groups

Re: NEW: Shared Tags and Broader Smart Queues

Mike Wilday Feb 24, 2012 5:12 PM
Posted in group: GQueues Discussion Forum
Cameron,

As you consider the option for only seeing tasks you own, consider
that someone may want to include tasks assigned to them but NOT queues
that have been shared with them.

On another note, I have seen drop down lists before that allow you to
Cntrl-click to select more than one option... what is the possibility
of adding this functionality to the drop down in the Smart Queues
definition so that a person could select more than one queue?

Mike