Google Groups

Re: download track from GPSies to iPhone

Erik Staffeldt Apr 4, 2012 11:30 PM
Posted in group: GPSies
Hi Klaus
Trank u very mooch for your respond. So I will try to find out how to add to iPhone, the tracks are reachable, when I put them in my notepad.
sincerely
Erik

Den mandag den 12. marts 2012 12.40.46 UTC+1 skrev Klaus, GPSies.com:
Hi Erik,

sorry for the long time to answer.

Unfortunately I did not understand your question. Maybe you are looking for a way to send/synchronize tracks from GPSies.com to your iPhone. Yes, this is possible. Just register at GPSies.com, add the tracks to your notepad and the synchronize it with your iPhone.

Best, Klaus