Google Groups

Map window is empty, why? May 16, 2012 3:25 AM
Posted in group: GPSies
I use gpsies frequently to plan and measure routes for running.
I love the "follow the road" feature or whatever it's called in English.
Since a few days however, I cannot create or view any maps at all.
All I see when entering the site is a empty (white) window where the map should be.
Did change anything or is the problem associated with my computer/OS/browser?
I run IE 9 browser and Win 7 OS.
Some days ago there was an update of the OS including servicepack 1, can that have caused the problem?
Can I change some settings allowing me to use the site again?
I am thankful for all kind of support :)