Google Groups

Re: Google for Nonprofits Launches new Account Management Features!

Sushmita Lahiri Nov 1, 2011 8:20 AM
Posted in group: Google for Nonprofits Discussion Group
Dear Google Team
Thank you for offering me as a friend.

I run an English Medium School, which "gives free" education for
vulnerablee children from 2005.

If you ever find any such way or person,, please do help my school.

Regards Sushmita ,