Google Groups

Re: List of Brazil ADRs with P/E

spect...@gmail.com Feb 16, 2009 10:43 PM
Posted in group: Companhia de Bebidas das Americas (ADR)
Excerpt from my new Speculation Theory site: www.spectheory.com

"Studies have proven that "vice" stocks typically go up during
recessionary times. This theory has been destroyed over the past few
months, but I think it may just be on delay. I know that I still look
forward to grabbing a beer with my friends on the weekends, and the
local establishments we frequent haven't become any emptier than they
were when times were good. I think that Molson Coors (quote: TAP) and
Brazil's AmBev (quote: ABV) are both worth looking into. They both
seem like they have been beaten down more than they should have been."