Google Groups

Re: GR's are human too...

Andrew Sawyer Apr 21, 2012 3:44 AM
Posted in group: General Map Maker

Categories: General Mapping :

I always rate the edit as "should have been denied" with a comment. I don't know if it affects their trust level or something but I feel a little better.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

From: General Map Maker on behalf of Gary Cox <google-...@googlegroups.com>
Sender: General Map Maker on behalf of Gary Cox <google-...@googlegroups.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 23:41:43 -0700 (PDT)
ReplyTo: General Map Maker on behalf of Gary Cox <google-...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: GR's are human too...

Sometimes I'll see something drawn like that... it's usually because the user drew the segments at a high zoom level.  Now in this case it's a GR, so it might not be appropriate, but usually I'll leave a polite note suggesting that the user zoom all the way in when drawing segments/boundaries next time.

On Friday, April 20, 2012 5:23:59 PM UTC-5, fhdogs wrote:
Ok this is all for me tonight... and I'll leave out details (GR names) on this, but how does one draw these two lines? Both the road and railway were added by a GR today. Is there a different satellite view I don't know about?

Sorry to rant. Time to walk away from the computer.

Thanks for using Google Map Maker! =)