Google Groups

Re: Notification - A new bot....that intends to help fix Map Maker - Plus Page inconsistencies

Nitin Chauhan Jul 19, 2012 2:52 AM
Posted in group: General Map Maker

Categories: General Mapping :

Glad to hear its program to fix problems.
I do not know what was the problem in this particular case http://goo.gl/HgkNL,  but it added name of feature nearby (christian cemetery) which is wrong. please check if this program is not acting smarter than required :)
Also, Its strange that on GMM at zoom level 50m names of cemeteries here look alright but at 100m its wrong. so there is some problem here in data or in presentation which I guess this program found but failed to correct properly.