Google Groups

Re: Notification - A new bot....that intends to help fix Map Maker - Plus Page inconsistencies

Rob Jul 25, 2012 10:49 AM
Posted in group: General Map Maker

Categories: General Mapping :

I have had a pretty bad experience with this bot so far, previously thinking this bot a user spamming. The bot has changed many features, deleted category, added random categories, changed names/addresses, etc. Here are my findings, there are nearly 30:

  • New York Army National Guard Recruiting and Retention:
  • Parking Lot:
  • North Field:
  • Hoop Parking Lot:
  • Fontaine Parking Lot:
  • Dyson Parking Lot:
  • Kirk Parking Lot:
  • Fulton Street Townhouses:
  • Midrise Parking Lot:
  • Writing Center:
  • Marist Center for Multicultural Affairs:
  • Campus Green:
  • Marist Career Services:
  • Parking Lot:
  • Marist Bookstore:
  • Commuter Lounge:
  • The Cabaret::
  • Marist Health Services:
  • The Dining Hall:
  • Donnelly Cafe:
  • Donnelly Parking Lot:
  • Leo:
  • McCann/Sheahan Parking Lot:
  • Beck West/Fulton Parking Lot:
  • Tennis Courts Parking Lot:
  • Tennis Pavillion:
  • Lower West Parking Lot:
  • Lower West:
  • Upper West Parking Lot 2:

  • On Tuesday, July 17, 2012 12:08:10 AM UTC-4, Jayanth Mysore wrote:
    Hi all -

    Earlier today, I posted a couple of announcements to give you all a heads up on some changes that you should see in the product. I am starting two threads in the discussion forum to enable discussions on these.

    The first of these is regarding a major effort we have been working on to synchronize different data sets in our systems with the ultimate goal of data flowing between then faster, more frequently and reliably.

    Please discuss any thoughts, questions, observations here.

    Jayanth, Product Manager on behalf of the Map Maker team