Google Groups

Notification - A new bot....that intends to help fix Map Maker - Plus Page inconsistencies

Jayanth Mysore Jul 16, 2012 9:08 PM
Posted in group: General Map Maker

Categories: General Mapping :

Hi all -

Earlier today, I posted a couple of announcements to give you all a heads up on some changes that you should see in the product. I am starting two threads in the discussion forum to enable discussions on these.

The first of these is regarding a major effort we have been working on to synchronize different data sets in our systems with the ultimate goal of data flowing between then faster, more frequently and reliably.

Please discuss any thoughts, questions, observations here.

Thanks
Jayanth, Product Manager on behalf of the Map Maker team