Google Groups

Re: Notification - A new bot....that intends to help fix Map Maker - Plus Page inconsistencies

MEM Jul 23, 2012 1:34 PM
Posted in group: General Map Maker

Categories: General Mapping :

Jayanth,

This bot is simply terrible.  It's undone a great deal of work I've done within the past six months.  Is there any way to turn it off, or prevent it from negatively affecting any Local Page I've edited?  I have yet to see the Syncer do any good... I am in hot water right now because of this and am very upset.

-M

On Monday, July 23, 2012 11:49:09 AM UTC-5, Jayanth Mysore wrote:
Hi Drift 74 - Apologies for the delay. I was not at work the last few days.
I will try to debug what is happening here. That error you point out bumps up my Blood Pressure as well.

Jabran, Richard, Flash, Saikrishna - I just want to thank you all so much for helping our fellow users so much. I feel like we have a great community. Your interest genuinely motivates our extended Map Maker team at Google and me to push ourselves to be more responsive and deliver a better product to you all.

- Jayanth

Jayanth P. Mysore | Product Manager | jay...@google.com |

On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 9:52 PM, General Map Maker on behalf of Flash <google-...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Check that the locality is right.  If it is, then when you get that error you are also given "Continue with the entered address".  Check the box and save again.  If the locality is wrong, do a new edit instead of an undo and delete the locality.

Thanks for using Google Map Maker! =)