Google Groups

Removing "lonely" intersections

jprogram Apr 13, 2012 1:23 PM
Posted in group: General Map Maker
Here's a link to what I'm talking about: http://goo.gl/hpD6x

By lonely intersections, I mean a single road containing "intersection" nodes that shouldn't be there. The reason for that is because I was creating new roads to curve Peguis Street (see link) to it's proper link with Concordia Ave E.
Now, I figured I could delete those "lonely" intersections but I can't; because I get an error stating "surrounding road attributes aren't the same."
After fiddling with road names and attributes by selecting the segments of Peguis Street, still no dice for removing intersections.
Any idea on how I can remove those intersections properly?