Google Groups

Recent Quotes has only 1 quote

adivzev Mar 5, 2012 10:42 AM
Posted in group: Google Finance
Hi,

I've noticed over the past several weeks that on my home computer
(Windows 7) the recent quotes list is never more than 1 quote long,
which is very annoying. Clearing my cache, restarting, etc. don't
work. On my work computer (Windows XP) everything works fine. This
problem persists whether I'm logged in to google or not (and at work,
it works fine whether I'm logged in or not). Actually, I just tried it
on my home pc when I'm not logged in to google, and now it's not even
storing 1 recent quote no matter how many companies I go to.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

-Adam