Google Groups

Re: 400.That’s an error. Your client has issued a malformed or illegal request. That’s all we know.

Alex (Google Finance team) Aug 2, 2012 7:38 AM
Posted in group: Google Finance
Hi Anmol. Some exchanges place restrictions on what data can be downloaded. In this case NSE does not allow csv download of historical prices, so your request is being rejected.
thanks
Alex

On Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 1:35 PM, maria guerrero parra <mariagu...@gmail.com> wrote:
¿A qué URL debe enlazar este enlace?

El sábado, 5 de marzo de 2011 05:34:58 UTC+1, Anmol Gupta escribió:
Hi,

I'm making a request as below. But most of times I get an error  "400.That’s an error. Your client has issued a malformed or illegal request. That’s all we know."
Anyone can suggest to resolve this issue. Is there any licensee to use this service?

http://finance.google.co.uk/finance/historical?%20q=NSE:RCOM&startdate=Oct+1,2008&enddate=Oct+9,2008&output=csv

Regards,
Anmol Kumar