Google Groups

Re: stock screener

Alex (Google Finance team) Apr 4, 2012 7:54 AM
Posted in group: Google Finance
Hi I'm not seeing the same behavior as you. Applying a market cap filter to NASDAQ I see Apple on the list. Note if you have a dividend filter it will drop Apple off the list. Can you post some more details about your criteria and/or provide a screenshot?
thanks
Alex

On Tue, Apr 3, 2012 at 11:37 PM, Davey B <davey...@gmail.com> wrote:
I've noticed that the stock screener seems to use ">" and "<" when
applying the min and max criteria to a category as opposed to ">=" and
"<=". For example filtering NASDAQ for the 100 largest Market Cap,
Apple is not listed, coincidence? Of course this matters when one is
looking for the highest growth stock or the stock with the highest
dividend seeing as the largest in the category is not listed, probably
what one would want to find. Am I doing something wrong? Comments?