Google Groups

Re: Portfolio performance graph won't load

Hari Raghavan Mar 26, 2012 1:30 PM
Posted in group: Google Finance
That's not it... he's tried different browsers, and I've tried multiple computers and also clearing cookies / cache. Most times, the green box ('Loading') appears for a couple of seconds but nothing ever shows up.

From time to time, it does load... but it seems very arbitrary and temperamental.

On Sunday, February 12, 2012 7:28:58 AM UTC-6, JcGilmour wrote:
Mine works. You might try, as a guess, deleting your browser cookies and cache.

John Gilmour
cell: 905-964-0614
phone: 905-346-3488
Computer Service, Sales & More
Special Dell P4 2.8, DDR2, SATA  XP pro, $199 no tax!

On Sun, Feb 12, 2012 at 8:25 AM, Brooks <> wrote:
I have the same problem.  My portfolio only has 7 equities, but it has
several years of transactions.

On Feb 2, 1:51 pm, Don <> wrote:
> I love the performance graph that shows a daily snapshot of your
> portfolio value but for the last few months it won't load at all for
> me. Individual stock charts load fine but the one aggregate that I
> care the most about will not. I've tried multiple browsers.
> Does this work for anyone else?
> Thanks,
> Don

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Finance" group.
To post to this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at