Google Groups

Re: Portfolio performance graph won't load

Hariharan Vijay Mar 26, 2012 1:30 PM
Posted in group: Google Finance
That's not it... he's tried different browsers, and I've tried multiple computers and also clearing cookies / cache. Most times, the green box ('Loading') appears for a couple of seconds but nothing ever shows up.

From time to time, it does load... but it seems very arbitrary and temperamental.

On Sunday, February 12, 2012 7:28:58 AM UTC-6, JcGilmour wrote:
Mine works. You might try, as a guess, deleting your browser cookies and cache.

John Gilmour
www.JcGilmour.ca
cell: 905-964-0614
phone: 905-346-3488
Computer Service, Sales & More
Special Dell P4 2.8, DDR2, SATA  XP pro, $199 no tax!

On Sun, Feb 12, 2012 at 8:25 AM, Brooks <brooks...@gmail.com> wrote:
I have the same problem.  My portfolio only has 7 equities, but it has
several years of transactions.