Google Groups

RE: Financial News

Odyd12 Jun 21, 2012 5:51 PM
Posted in group: Google Finance

Hi there, thank you for your response.

Indeed we get picked up, however certain tickers do not get listed, those include Yingli Green (NYSE: YGE) or Jinko Solar (NYSE: JKS) as two examples. We are solely dedicated to solar industry and public companies.

We get listed on other, but sometime our articles disappear and never appear again for whatever the reason.

Any explanation would help understand this, thank you

Robert Dydo

From: [] On Behalf Of Karolina (Google Finance team)
Sent: May-07-12 1:08 PM
Subject: Re: Financial News

Hello Robert, thank you for contacting us. Google Finance gets its news from Google News, so if you're already being picked up by Google News you should be in good shape.

 - Karolina

On Friday, May 4, 2012 8:53:04 PM UTC-4, Odyd12 wrote:

Hi Finance Team,
SolarPVInvestor is the info hub about solar public companies. We have
been published by Seeking Alpha and appeared on Yahoo Finance and
other SA affiliates. Recently we have been fortunate to appear on
Google News.
Since we offer opinion and financial review for the US as well global
public solar companies, we thought we could become an interesting
addition to the news published on Google Finance.
I was curious if this interest could be mutual? If this is the case,
can you help us with the steps we should take to make this possible.

Robert Dydo

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Finance" group.
To post to this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at