Google Groups

Re: Financial News

edida...@rocketmail.com May 24, 2012 9:41 AM
Posted in group: Google Finance

Pada Senin, 07 Mei 2012 12:07:49 UTC-7, Karolina (Google Finance team) menulis:
Hello Robert, thank you for contacting us. Google Finance gets its news from Google News, so if you're already being picked up by Google News you should be in good shape.

 - Karolina

On Friday, May 4, 2012 8:53:04 PM UTC-4, Odyd12 wrote:
Hi Finance Team,
SolarPVInvestor is the info hub about solar public companies. We have
been published by Seeking Alpha and appeared on Yahoo Finance and
other SA affiliates. Recently we have been fortunate to appear on
Google News.
Since we offer opinion and financial review for the US as well global
public solar companies, we thought we could become an interesting
addition to the news published on Google Finance.
I was curious if this interest could be mutual? If this is the case,
can you help us with the steps we should take to make this possible.

Sincerely
Robert Dydo
CEO
SolarPVInvestor