Google Groups

Re: Is there a way to export historical price column for my whole portfolio into one data table?

Karolina (Google Finance team) May 14, 2012 12:22 PM
Posted in group: Google Finance
Hi Yotsa,

You'll have to go one ticker at a time, using the Download button on the "historical prices" page.
One other option you have is to use the "historical prices" feature of the Google Spreadsheets GoogleFinance() function: http://support.google.com/docs/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=155178
You could export your portfolio to a csv file, import that into a Google Spreadsheet, and then use the GoogleFinance() function to get the historical prices for each ticker.

 - Karolina

On Monday, May 14, 2012 5:37:26 AM UTC-4, yotsa wrote:
Hi,

I need to export the historical data (just the prices) for 52 weeks of
my portfolio into one CSV. How can I do that? I want it to be in this
format:

Date                     Company A : Company B : Company C : ... :
Company Z

may 16 2011                  X               Y
Z                         A
.
.
.