Google Groups

GoogleFinance("BSBR"; "highest price"; "since") function in Google Spreadsheets

Chavadam Jul 16, 2012 8:51 AM
Posted in group: Google Finance
Good day, Karolina.

I disagree that Google Finance APIs and Tools will be shut down in October 2012, and certainly for the given reason. Please, Google, do the reverse: improve and extend this APIs and tools, just because we ask to do so (hum !).

GoogleFinance()<http://support.google.com/docs/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=155178> function ? Thank you although, Google's decision-makers.

Q1) May we hope to have the following, a s a p ?
GoogleFinance("BSBR"; "highest price"; "since")
'since' being the datum since we bought ot sold the stock.
Of course, "lowest price" also.

Q2) What the way to copy progrmmatically cells data (of a google spreadsheet) into a locally opened spreadsheet (OpenPffice.org Calc or MS Excel) ? gdata API ?

Thanks a lot